Freshwater Pool Safety Inspections is based in Cairns and run by a trusted, professional local team. We have extensive knowledge of Cairns and surrounding areas and it’s unique locations and conditions.
Our passion for safety drives our business. We offer this pool safety inspection service to all residential home owners, caravan parks, motel managers, accommodation providers and body corporate managers.
We’ll work with you to make sure your pool is compliant and then we’ll provide a compliance certificate for your pool, to ensure safety to you and your valuable assets.
Our process also ensures all future pool inspections will be easier and more economical. You’ll have a clearer understanding of the new QLD pool laws and we have discounts available to current compliant pool owners who’ve passed their first inspection.
At Freshwater Pool Safety Inspections we also have extensive experience in audit processes and compliance in a wide range of regulated industries and operations in the areas of building, safety, service, security, logistics, and quality compliance.
Qualifications & Licenses
- Pool Safety Inspectors License
- Occupational Building Trade License
- Cert IV in Frontline Management
- Cert III in Transport and Logistics
- White Card (Working Safely in the Construction Industry)
- Blue Card (Working with Children)
- 10440NAT On-site Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Auditors course for Quality Management Systems ISO 9001 & ISO 9002
- Understanding Business Ethics in the Workplace
- Employee Equal Opportunity & Standards of Conduct
- Managing Change
- Managing People
- Competition Law Compliance
- Security Awareness
- Environmental Awareness
“The new QLD pool safety accreditation is driving down immersion incidents. We at FPSI applaud this success and want to partner the regulatory QBCC, local councils and pool stakeholders in achieving a zero annual incident status for QLD immersion incidents.”
Whether your a property owner who’s buying or selling and needs a pool safety certificate, or you manage a shared pool that you need to get inspected and certified on a regular basis, we’re here to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions at all.